Wednesday 1 October 2014

It's October Anyway

Hello, lol, I'm back.

Uni started since a month ago so my little happy life is pretty over. I spent 3 days in Bali for a short crazy holiday with my middle school friends, college friends, and my boyfriend (yep, its a mixed up holiday) before going back to Bandung (Ugh, it's madness I might share it here later), and then my life is rolling back to the reality as a shitty poor uni student who has so many things to handle. Wk. Nope, I'm kidding. I just crave for weekend everyday.

Anyway, so many good movies are coming up.

THE JUDGE


MOCKINGJAY PART 1


INTERSTELLAR


FOXCATCHER


HORRIBLE BOSSES 2

last but not least...
DORAEMON STAND BY ME

.
.
.
.
Have fun enjoying the last 3 months of the year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.