Monday 18 August 2014

A Little Note Before Leaving Home

Monday, August 18th 2014.

14:07
Cleaning up my room, found some pieces from the old naive life and they got me thinking. That room wasn't even like mine anymore. I never slept there since the day I moved away (when i come home I sleep in the guests room because it's closer from the kitchen), and I don't put my new stuff there. I've changed a lot, that, made it an empty room with stuff which their owner left them all behind. An old me museum, that might never have the owner back.

21:55
Just had dinner with some closest friends from high school. It sucks thinking that I will leave soon and not be able to hang around them anymore. 2 months home are enough to annoy their life. Gonna miss those bastards lots.

22:21
Home. My dad is still waiting for me in his favorite chair in front of the tv. He often fell asleep there, If he was too tired waiting for me when I come home so late. He is gonna be in that chair till late again for months, but not waiting, he is calling his far away daughter to make sure her day is fine instead.

22:39
My little brother hugs me tight before he falls asleep.

22:51
Going upstairs, see my mom checking the boxes I packed today. I sit there just to accompany her. She doesn't say anything, neither do I. We keep each other company in silent. I know how she feels and she knows how I feel too. Somehow we are just that alike, don't need to say anything because we both know.

23:49
My sister is already asleep and she is taking too many spaces in bed. Oh God, how come she can be that big it's so unfair.

Tuesday, 19th August 2014
00:40.
Now I'm in bed between my sleeping brother and sister, chatting with my boyf telling him I'm so gonna miss home. No, I don't regret my decision to move away.

When I was so young and naive, I always wanted to live far away from home just to get out from comfort zone, and experience new places. But as I know my self better, I just love taking spaces from everyone I love. You know, sometimes you need distance just to see thing from better angle. That thing, in my case now, is called home. I would've never been this grateful of what I have here, if there wasn't an idea of me leaving home in the first place. In this middle of the night, I enjoy every second left.


Yep, somehow I'm just that cheesy and corny and such a wuss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.