Friday 21 November 2014

and now I don't like the idea of going back home

Good Morning.
My life is still a roller coaster.
I was so happy and excited preparing for something big that will be coming up in February, I've been spending most of my day for it. It made me can't even notice that Interstellar and Mockingjay are coming out in cinema (you know I'd been waiting for them all the year). Yep, I've been so fucked up. A good fucked up.
And 2 weeks ago I just turned 21 (yeay now I'm legal!). it was the second best birthday of my life -oh yeah I have the list-.
But then, right after the big happy things, shit happens. I mean, shit loads of shit happens.

Now I'm at the airport, flying back home in an hour. Well, you It's not a very happy trip if you're coming back because something bad was just happened.

Have a good day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.