Tuesday 12 August 2014

What's your blog genre?

Is it about arts? Or does it talk about music? Or your life is kind of everyday-is-holiday-life so you share about traveling and make people jealous? Or maybe a fashion blog? Or is it just your virtual diary which goes public?

I'm not kind of an artsy girl, my dad is a master of art but unfortunately I don't genetically get his talents. sad.
Neither a person who has a great musical skill, I play some instruments but lets say I'm not a pro.
I'm actually kind of poor student who can't afford to travel a lots (yet), there will be not so many posts about somewhere really really really nice.
I understand fashion but sometimes I dress like a hobo so I don't think it will be a fashion blog here.
and I feel uncomfortable if I share my personal story, and anyway nobody cares.
So guys, this blog of mine genre would be a shitload of whatever I want to write. It's not my first blog tough, I made some, deleted them all when I felt that my blog was shit enough. But this one hopefully will last (Hm lol, but still Amiin).

Welcome back, me! yeay.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.